Daniel Smith Watercolor 1/2 Pan
DANIEL SMITH Hand Poured Watercolor Half Pans
• MADE IN USA
• 3-4 pours from start to finish- months to complete each pan
• DANIEL SMITH uses the exact same Extra Fine watercolors for both tube and pans.
• Re-wets quickly
• Professional Artists Quality
• Finest pigments
• Highest pigment load
• Exceptional Lightfast Pigments
• 45 colors available
• 18 colors are unique only to DANIEL SMITH including 5 PrimaTeks
• Portable and Easy to use. Perfect for travel, plein air, urban sketching and exploring unique color combinations
• Following in the Daniel Smith Tradition of manufacturing the finest, handcrafted paints and products, our pans are HAND POURED. Hand Pouring is labor intensive but offers the purest form of professional watercolor half pans.
(Above is Serpentine Genuine)