THE SOLID CHOICE FOR PASTELS AND MORE!
- Marble-dust tooth holds more layers than any pastel paper
- Available in white, and gray.
- Not just for pastels — works great for both dry pigments and wet media
- Works great with charcoal, conte crayon, colored pencils, watercolor pencils, and ink.
- Achieve unique results with watercolor and acrylics.
Pastelbord is a clay and gesso coated hardboard panel with a granular marble dust finish comparable to a sanded pastel paper except more durable and more versatile. It can be used with wet or dry traditional pastel techniques or with acrylics, and more! The coating is pH neutral and non-yellowing, making it a truly permanent museum quality surface.
Available in Grey and White.